Friday, March 7, 2014

House and Studio/workshop for Sale

We're selling our place to move closer to Southern Utah University where I teach. This place has been magical. This studio is where I worked when I was awarded Emerging Artist at NCECA, I got into some great exhibitions and developed a body of work that I'm proud of. The house served us well with  parties, open houses and holiday sales. The kids grew as individuals and musicians. The landscape is spectacular with Utah's red rock desert all around and Zion National Park just up the road. We hate to leave but the commute is getting me down. You can take over and make your own magic. We reduced the price, now it's even more affordable.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3144610357-143-N-Toquerville-Blvd-Toquerville-UT-84774






No comments: