Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you to all



The Holiday Sale was a success. I had low expectations in terms of sales with the economy such as it is, so 15% less than last year was OK by me. All the artists left fed, hydrated and with a little extra cash. Thank you to the artists for lending us their reputations and professionalism and everyone that has supported the sale over the years, especially now with discretionary income limited.
Normally, I've been able to relax for a few weeks after the sale, but I have shows lined up until next fall. This week, I need to ship a show to Red Lodge Clay Center in Montana http://www.redlodgeclaycenter.com/, then next month, two pieces (one sculpture one vessel) to a group show at Ball State in Indiana, then two group shows at NCECA in Tempe. Then on to solo shows in Portland, Oregon and Denver, Colorado.
All the work is already made in my head and waiting to be turned into reality.

No comments: